We are hiring!
This is a small chiropractic practice. Of the many tasks needed for ideal patient care, the doctor and staff work together to have an efficient, clean and pleasant workplace. We work together, completing the flow of work for treatment and healing patients, appointment scheduling, communicating financial responsibility and optimizing the use of their insurance.
There are two (2) potential positions available in this chiropractic practice.
1. Office assistant with a focus on billing.
2. Office assistant and chiropractic assistant/training to become a chiropractic assistant.
1. Office Assistant Description (for both positions)
The ideal candidate will be responsible for providing administrative support to ensure the efficient operation of the office. From scheduling patients; to communicating among staff, you will be responsible for completing multi-level tasks in a professional and timely manner and preferably residing in Calvert County.
Make and receive telephone calls with a positive attitude and an energetic work ethic.
Provide patients a welcoming and pleasant experience.
Verify insurance and data entry of explanation of benefits information.
Able to comfortably communicate with patients about scheduling, available therapies and insurance information.
Completing timely and high-priority tasks in a determined and critical manner - understanding the order of importance to give certain tasks urgency.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.), Google and Mac IOS.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Ability to determine necessary steps for completing tasks that emerge in the work day.
Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work.
Social distancing guidelines in place
Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Employees wear masks
1. The position of an office assistant with a billing focus will in addition to fitting the office assistant description above, learn to efficiently submit claims. This candidate would be responsible for determining and fixing billing errors so that the highest reimbursement is achieved.
2. The position of Office Assistant andChiropractic Assistant/training to become a chiropractic assistant, would in addition to the office description above, be trained in various aspects and act as a liaison between the patient and doctor, thoroughly communicating information between the two.
Some tasks of the chiropractic assistant would include, but are not limited to:
Updating medical history
Assisting patients with rehab, including exercise and also physical therapy modalities.
Communicating details in medical documentation.
Experience is helpful, but training will be provided. The hours can vary between 10 and 25 hours. Send a cover letter explaining why you feel that you would be a good candidate for the position. Include your work availability and any special requirements that you may have.
Please do not call the office.
Send your cover letter and resume to:
We look forward to hearing from you!